Dziś jest: Wtorek, 17 października 2017, godzina 15:17
zaloguj się :
FORUM Battlenet.pl FORUM Forum Diablo II Pomoc Portugal a berth at the FIFA Confederations

Odpowiedź

Temat: Portugal a berth at the FIFA Confederations

fafiwondful17
Wiadomość [#1]: 16.07.2016 o 04:25

Eder's unexpected star turn fifa 17 coins mirrored Portugal's improbable route to the title. Portugal became the first team to win the European crown after failing to win any of their group matches, and they are also the first team to do so after finishing third in their group.The victory also secured Portugal a berth at the FIFA Confederations Cup for the first time. They will now line up at Russia 2017 alongside the hosts, world champions Germany, Australia, Mexico, New Zealand and Chile, as well as a yet to be determined African representative.Classical pianist Denis Matsuev was recently announced as the latest 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia? ambassador. He received his official ambassador certificate from Alexey Sorokin, CEO of the Russia 2018 Local Organising Committee, and FIFA Secretary General Fatma Samoura. After receiving his certificate, Matsuev took some time out of his busy schedule to talk about the grandmother who sparked his interest in football, Spartak's golden moment in 1989 and the World Cup he expects to create new opportunities for Russia.I've loved football since I was tiny.

My grandmother was a huge fan of Spartak Moscow: I still remember her saying, "Sleep? What do you mean? What about the football?". In the 80s, Spartak's style was incredible to watch: the ebb and flow of the game, the movement. We had some amazing players in those days. When I first saw the team more than 30 years ago, I knew I would never be able to stop watching them. It was loyalty to Spartak that was one of the reasons I came to Moscow. I needed to go to the Central Music School but what I really wanted was to stay in my hometown of Irkutsk.

I played up front for our local street team and I didn't want to leave my friends for the lure of the big city. That's when my mother said to me: "Don't you get it? You'll be able to see Spartak play in person, at the stadium!". That was the argument that sealed the deal.How often do you get to watch your beloved Spartak Moscow?I try to go to every Spartak game. We've been waiting a long time for the team to start winning again but I think real fans show fifa 17 ultimate team coins themselves when things are tough. The 1976 season is a good example.

PM Email
REKLAMA
Strona 1 z 1.
Idź do strony :

Odpowiedź

Skocz do :