Dziś jest: Środa, 20 września 2017, godzina 23:55
zaloguj się :
FORUM Battlenet.pl FORUM Forum StarCraft 2 E-sport Centurion Rapinoe set to lead USA in Canada

Odpowiedź

Temat: Centurion Rapinoe set to lead USA in Canada

Goldahzdx
Wiadomość [#1]: 15.06.2015 o 03:36

“You never take something like this for Fifacoinsshopscouk,” said an earnest Megan Rapinoe, referring to the grand spectacle that is the FIFA Women’s World Cup™, which she is about to embark upon for the second time in her career. “But I feel like I’m a little more prepared for it this time.”

The USA No15 has a keen awareness of her sleek transformation into a veteran leader on this experienced and skilled American side over the past four years, going back to when the Stars and Stripes fell just short of their third world title after Japan edged them 3-1 on penalties in the Final. Though she earned her first cap for the United States almost ten years ago, Rapinoe only made her Women's World Cup debut at Germany 2011, coming on as a late substitute against Korea DPR during the Americans' first group stage contest.

This time around, however, the California native is expected to start as a centrepiece of coach Jill Ellis’ plans and will undoubtedly be an integral part of this USA side looking to make it that one crucial step further beyond their second-place finish four years ago. FIFA.com caught up with the midfield maestro before Saturday's training session in Winnipeg as the 29-year-old and her USA team-mates continued preparations for their first match at Canada 2015, against Australia.

Relevant content, please click:goo.gl/jdjGDw

Hi guys! I'm a newbie here, more information, please click:goo.gl/6YZJdCgoo.gl/KC1XrJ
PM Email
REKLAMA
Strona 1 z 1.
Idź do strony :

Odpowiedź

Skocz do :